Smarter Air-Powered Technology. Faster Production.
Perfect for high-volume shops, specialty decorators, and Direct-to-Garment printing, the air-powered Air Fusion IQ heat press features a 16" x 20" heated upper platen and swing motion, for a heat-free workspace. Available in tabletop or adjustable-height pedestal stand models.
- New Fusion IQ™ controller features troubleshooting and self-diagnostic capabilities
- Track performance and print productivity reports from anywhere with the new Hotronix Online Portal
- New larger, higher resolution screen with improved touchscreen response
To make sure you're getting a Hotronix®, look for the blue!
- Exclusive Auto-Adjust Pressure™ automatically adjusts to the thickness of the item being printed
- Full Threadability™ on the lower platen: position the garment, rotate, and decorate any area
- Auto open, auto swing design, with a foot pedal reduces fatigue
- Swing motion allows for a heat-free workspace
- Touchscreen stores frequently used settings, production cycle counter, and auto on/off capability
- Data interface port allows for future software upgrades
- User-safe two-hand push-button operation
- 120 PSI for high-pressure applications
- Optional quick-change platens; no tools required
- Program up to four different pressure and time settings
- Die pressure cast 365 aluminum corrosion-free framework
- Requires air compressor (not included) with minimum ½ horsepower and 2-gallon hold tank. Uses 2.3 CFM
- Electrical Options:
120 v; 15 amps; 1800 w
240 v; 15 amps; 1800 w
- Must have dedicated circuit breaker