- Strong Pick-up: Grabs items even in carpet, even things you can't see, using the strongest level of ceramic magnet (level 8)
- Strong Hold: Holds over 100 straight pins
- Easy Release: Releases so that you don't hurt your fingers on sharp pins and needles
- Simple Function: Operates like a clothespin, with only two fingers
- Releasing Pin Cushion: Drop pins on it as you sew, then release when you're finished
- Multi-use: Also good for paperclips and staples, fish hooks, lost screws, and more
- Teen-Invented: Invented and patented by 13-year-old Owen Cowan who spilled fish hooks on his carpet.
- 3D printed: Small batch manufacturing gives us flexibility to offer fun colors
This much lighter in weight and plasticity than I thought it would be. Bit it seems to work for what I need. It also let's go of the needles we'll. So ot basically agood product.