Lay-in Type Thread Tension Slots
Throughout the machine make threading easy and efficient. No wrapping, just follow the color coded thread path.
Lower Looper Threader
Allows for easy threading in seconds. Just slide the thread into the slot and snap the looper into place
Automatic Rolled Hemming
Can be created quickly and easily with built-in fingertip control. There is no need to change the throat plate or foot
Can be adjusted quickly for perfect seams and rolled edges
Adjustable Stitch Length
By simply turning the dial located on the exterior right hand side within the range of 1 to 4mm.
Is easily controlled and adjusted by a dial located on the exterior right hand side
- The lower looper threader makes lower looper threading easy. Threading can be done simply by pressing the lever, hooking the thread around the hook, and then operating the lever (MO-114D only).
- It is possible to switch between roll hemming and narrow overlocking in one step simply by operating the nob for switching the darning width.
- The position of the side cutter can be adjusted easily with a dial. The space between the needle and the cutter can be adjusted by turning the knob, depending on the type of fabric used or the condition of the stitches, such as when the edge of the fabric curls up or when there is extra thread.
- Presser foot pressure can be adjusted by turning a dial, according to the type of fabric used.
- A lamp is provided to illuminate the area around the needle.
- There is also an optional two-thread attachment for two-thread sewing (included as standard on the MO-114D)
Juki MO114/104D Instruction Manual
Number of Threads: 2/3/4 Threads
Needle: Schmetz 130/705H Nm 70, 80, 90
Standard Overlock Width:
-Left Needle: 5-7mm
-Right Needle: 3-5mm
-Rolled Hem: 1.8-2.2mm
- Stitch Length: 1-4mm (Standard : 2.5mm)
- Differential Feed: 0.7-2.0 Ratio
- Presser Foot Lift: 5mm/7.5mm
- Sewing Speed: Maximum 1,500spm
- Differential Feed: Dial, Exterior right hand side
- Adjustable Stitch Length: Dial, Exterior right hand side
Upper looper converter: Standard equipment
2, 3, or 4 Thread Stitching
Lower Looper Threader- Allows for easy threading in seconds. Just slide the thread into the slot and snap the looper into place. This get the thread just where you need to thread the looper.
Lay in Tension System
Universal throat plate allows you to go from standard serge to roll hem with the flip of a switch
Adjustable cutting width
Left needle 5-7mm
Right needle 3-5mm
Rolled hem 1.8-2.2mm
Adjustable stitch length 1-4mm
Differential Feed 0.7-2.0 Ratio
Presser foot lift 7.5mm
Adjustble presser foot pressure
I’ve been afraid to try the serger but this machine - like all the Juki machines I own - is amazing! So far I love it!
I think the staff and machines i have purchased on this store are excellent, they are the best