Create a professional finish on textiles and garments with the MCS-1700QVP, coverstitch and chainstitch sewing machine. The 3- and 4-thread coverstitch is perfect for various applications. Gather and create simple hems with chainstitch.
- Super Easy Looper Threading: The lower looper threader disengages for fast, easy looper threading, in seconds. Just slide the thread into the slot and snap the looper into place.
- Differential Feed Adjustment: Adjust the differential feed to sew beautiful finishes. This includes stretch fabrics, such as, knits and georgette.
- Extension Plate with Seam Guidelines: The seam guide lines on the extension plate are a useful aid for sewing.
- Adjustable Presser Foot Pressure: Presser foot pressure can be increased or decreased by turning the knob.
- Selectable Stitch Width: Either stitch with 2.5mm or 5mm.
- Easy Stitch Length Adjustments: Change the stitch length for specialty thread or overlock techniques using the conveniently located dial.
- Front Foot Lift: The presser foot is higher on its tip to allow the fabric to easily be inserted at the start of sewing. In addition, raising the foot lifter allows for 8mm and 10mm of space to easily insert even thick layer of fabric.
- Exterior Thread Cutter: The knife system on the MCS-1500 operates with a dedicated drive to assure consistent and smooth cutting for both light and heavy weight fabrics - so all fabric edges can be trimmed safely and professionally.
- Extension Plate with Seam Guideline: The seam guidelines on the extension plate are a useful aid while sewing.
- Presser Foot with Guide: A presser foot equipped with a guide that presses down on both the left and right sides is provided as a standard accessory.
- Sewing Speed: Max. 1,350 spm
- Max. Stitch Length: 4mm
- Max. Coverstitch Width: 5mm
- Presser Foot Lift: Manual
- Adjustable Foot Pressure: Yes
- Machine Weight: 15.5lbs
- Standard Presser Foot: Used for regular overlock stitching.
- Coverstitch Hem Guide: Used for setting the folded width of the fabric and the stitching position for coverstitching.
- Electronic Foot Control
- Needle Set
- Spool Caps
- Brush/Needle Inserter
- Hexagonal Screwdriver
- Accessory Bag
- Dust Cover