Juki, the leader in industrial sewing, now delivers high technology to your home with the new F-Series for sewing and quilting. This sewing machine will exceed your expectations by combining power and reliability with all the features even a pro will love. Get professional results with a sleek, easy to operate, multi functional design. Developed for superior quilting, home decor and garment construction.
Take advantage of Juki's many years of industrial sewing expertise and expand your horizons with the Juki HZL-F400.
BOX FEED TECHNOLOGY
In order to provide beautiful seams and outstanding feed performance, Juki adopted box feed system. The conventional feed mechanism is oval motion. This eliminates material shrinking and shifting. The accurate feeding system provides superior stitch quality for a variety of light to heavy weight fabrics.
LIGHT WEIGHT MATERIAL
There is no fabric shrinkage even sewing on extra light weight materials.
THICK WEIGHT MATERIAL
The HZL-400 has the capability to sew from light to heavy weight materials. Thick handles can be sewn with ease.
FREE MOTION SEWING
Free motion sewing is easy with stable thread tensions.
KNEE LIFTING LEVER
The presser foot can be raised and lowered with the knee-lifting lever. Presser foot lift is up to 12 mm when the lever is used.
The new HZL-F series trims both needle and bobbin threads automatically. Just press the heel side of the foot controller. With this feature you can concentrate on your project while automatically cutting the thread.
The HZL-F400 has powerful feeding thanks to a special steel feed dog and improved presser foot construction. Heavy material projects, such as hemming denim jeans, can be sewn with ease.
SENSOR METHOD BUTTONHOLE
Using a unique sensor method, HZL-F series sews beautiful buttonholes regardless of the type of material and overlapped sections.
DIRECT STITCH PATTERN SELECTION
Frequently used stitch patterns can be selected directly through the Direct Select mode: Piecing, Applique, Zigzag stitch for applique.
There are 16 types of buttonholes are available for your needs.
CUTTING WIDTH ADJUSTMENT
Now it is possible to adjust the cutting width of buttonholes in 3 steps.
AUTOMATIC NEEDLE THREADER
The needle can be threaded quickly and easily. That means more time for sewing, less time for setup.
EASY BOBBIN THREAD WINDING
An independent motor winds the bobbin thread.
QUICK BOBBIN PREPARATION
The bobbin preparation is easy. Just follow the guide. It is not necessary to pull up the bobbin thread.
PRESSER FOOT PRESSURE ADJUSTMENT
The presser foot pressure can be adjusted for better sewing results according to the type of materials to be sewn.
List of Features
- Large variety of patterns and stitches: decorative / utility / alphabet
- Precise and immediate needle stop
- Exclusive bobbin winder
- 157 Sewing Patterns and 3 Fonts
- Highest quality industrial style button holes: 16 types
- Easy Threading from the seated position
- One finger, automatic needle threading
- Thread trimming
- Automatic thread trimming by push button
- Exclusive automatic thread trimming by heel motion of foot pedal
- High speed sewing up to 900 spm
- Power at low speed sewing (80 spm)
- Walking foot for sewing multiple layers including denim and quilting
- Durable quilting foot and quilt guide
- Large LCD display (33mm x 66mm) and easy pattern selection
- Large, wide, work surface (8 inches wide x 12-1/4 inches long). That's 4 inches larger then the average workspace
- Precision feeding system
- LED illumination
- Reliable, stable and quiet running
- 8 Snap-on Presser Feet
- Auto Buttonhole
- Manual Buttonhole
- Walking Foot
- Hard Case
- Knee Lift Lever
- 4 Bobbins
- Quilt Guide
- Small, Medium, Large Spool Caps
- Special Screw Driver
- Auxiliary Spool Pin
- Seam Ripper
- Twin Needles
- Sewing Speed: Up to 900 SPM (stitches per minute)
- Stitch Width Control: Up to 7mm
- Stitch Length Control: Up to 5mm
- Weight: 21.6 lbs
- Dimensions: 17.5 Inches wide, 11.4 Inches high, 8.2 Inches deep