Perfect for beginners and experts, the HZL-LB5020 is easy to use and acclaimed as a portable dream tool. This machine comes with a complete range of essential functions with a simple design right for anyone.
Creating projects with this machine is easy, thanks to the multiple features and tools we’ve placed, including automatic needle threader, stitch control, drop feed, and needle up/down. Versatile, this machine can create projects ranging in garments, quilts, home decor, and more! Make your projects a reality with the JUKI HZL-LB5020!
- Automatic Needle Threader: With the push of a lever, quickly and accurately thread the needle.
- Stitch Chart Drawer: Slide open chart to view complete stitch selection.
- LCD Screen: The large, easy to read LCD screen allows for quick selection of patterns, as well as width and length adjustment.
- 7-Point Feed Dog: Easily sew all types of fabrics and accurately piece fabrics from edge to edge.
- Powerful Even Stitching: Surprising power to sew denim or leather.
- 1-Step Buttonhole: HZL-L series sews buttonhole automatically according to the size of the button.
- Easy to Start Sewing Overseams: Press the black button of the presser foot to make the presser foot parallel to the throat plate.
- Precise Stop: Press and hold the start/stop button while sewing to switch to super-slow speed. Release the button to stop sewing precisely where you want to end the stitches.
- Needle Stop position: Press the button to change up-down position of needle instantly. Also you can change the needle stop position.
- Sewing Speed: Max. 700 spm
- Needle Type: HA x 1 #9 – 18
- # of Stitches: 20
- Max. Stitch Length: 5mm
- Max. Zig Zag Width: 7mm
- Bobbin Type: 15 Class
- Dimensions 16”(W) x 11.75”(H) x 7”(D)
- Weight: 12.3lbs
- Shank Type: Low
Enjoying this new machine. It’s very lightweight which makes it perfect to carry to classes or travel with. This is my third Juki. I love the Juki brand for its dependability and quality.
I bought my first Juki in 2018. It has performed well and I love sewing with it. I sew with two different groups. Taking my big Juki got to be a little difficult sometimes. when I decided to get a lighter machine to travel with, I immediately looked at Juki. I love my new Juki and have used it several times. I highly recommend Juki to anyone looking for a dependable machine.