The Stahls’ MAXX Digital Clam Heat Press offer unrivaled quality and outperforms every other similar press with ease. This high pressure, top performance model excels compared to any contender. The Stahls’ MAXX Digital Clam Heat Press brings trouble free pressing normally afforded to larger industrial presses directly to your desktop. With its patented over-the-center pressure adjustment, you can produce high quality transfers with ease and be assured of a perfect finish, every time. The laser quality steel framework and pinch free patented upper flotational platen, produce perfect transfers with little effort. This feature rich, American made machine is designed and developed by the best in the industry with your needs in mind.
Combine all of these things with an incredible space saving design and you get a heat press machine that can manage to offer a large working area for heat pressing graphics while still being the perfect balance of size and portability.
- Digital Time and Temperature Readout
- Patented Over-the-Center Pressure Adjustment
- Non-Stick-coated Heat Platen
- HRPO Laser Quality Steel Framework
- Smooth Shock Opening
- Scratch Resistant, Baked on Powder Coat Finish
- UL/ULC/CE/RoHS Compliant
- Interchangeable Lower Platens
- Digital time and temperature readout.
- Free lifetime technical support.
- Wide opening for easy layout.
- Shipping Weight: 78 lbs.
- Shipping Dimensions: 31" x 21" x 21"
- Watts/Amps: 1750W, 14.5 amps
- Platen Size: 15" x 15"