The Stahls' LowRider Auto Open Clam Shell Heat Press has a patented state-of-the-art auto open feature which enables you to multitask while helping to avoid over-application and ruined garments.
The Auto Clam is great for both beginners and advanced heat printers. With its clam shell design, this heat press is a great space saver in the shop.
The LowRider design is ideal for label or patch application and is engineered for high production. This unit comes with three easily interchangeable custom platens.
- Three interchangeable custom platens
- Patented Over-the-Center Pressure Adjustment
- 3/4" thick Non-Stick coated upper platen
- Dual Time Settings For 2 Step Applications
- Cast in Tubular Heating Element Every 2" to Ensure No Cold Spots
- Available in Fahrenheit or Celsius
- Platinum RTD Heat Sensor
- Baked on Powder Coat Finish
- Made in the USA
- UL/ULC/CE/RoHS Compliant
AUTO OPEN FEATURES
- Patented, Magnetic Auto Open
- Digital Time, Temperature, & Pressure Controls
- Patented, Magnetic Assist Lock Down
- Wide Opening for Easy Layout
- HRPO Laser Quality Steel Framework
- Opens automatically
- Space-saving design
- Ideal for smaller transfers
- No operator fatigue
- Easy to operate
- Digital readouts
- Shipping Weight: 41 lbs.
- Shipping Dimensions: 26" x 15" x 20"
- Watts/Amps: 360W, 3 amps
- Platen size: 6" x 6"