The “Cure” for Direct-to-Garment Inks.
With two modes — hover for curing or press for application — the 16" x 20" Hotronix Hover heat press is great for DTG and screen printing operations, as well as heat transfer application.
- Hover mode cures DTG designs without smearing ink
- Opens automatically to prevent over-application
- Space-saving clamshell design
- Easy-to read digital time, temperature, and pressure readouts
To make sure you're getting a Hotronix®, look for the blue!
- 3/4" flotation upper heat platen
- Interchangeable lower platens available in a variety of sizes (sold separately)
- Twin Timer™ allows user to pre-set individual time settings for two-step application or for pre-heating and application
- Locks down easily with patented magnetic assist, causing less fatigue on wrists and shoulders
- Over-the-Center Pressure Adjustment for even, edge -to-edge heat and pressure regardless of substrate thickness
- Electrical Options:
120 v; 15 amps; 1800 w
240 v; 7.5 amps; 1800 w
- Must have dedicated circuit breaker
- Proudly made in the USA