The Slimline 2 does not fit on the Brother PR & Babylock machines as the chassis and windows are too large. If you have a Brother PR or Babylock machine, click HERE.
The Slimline 2 Clamping System offers a low-profile, rail mounted design with seven sizes of window ranging from 6.5"x6.5" to 12"x9" square, ideal for embroidery on a variety of products including saddle pads, towels, blankets, and jackets.
Clamping System Features
- Single lever opens, closes and locks the clamp.
- (8) interchangeable window sizes to choose from.
- Mounts directly to machine drive bar for positive attachment.
- All metal construction, powder coated aluminum & stainless steel.
- Mounting adapters are available for all major single head machines.
- The clamp automatically adjusts to different fabric thickness.
- Clamping action does not leave “hoop burns”
- Clamp stays on the machine while loading and unloading.
The Slim Line Clamping System revolves around its Clamping Chassis, which allows the top and bottom windows to be loaded with a single lever in order to secure the fabric and backing. The clamping windows are affixed to the base and clamp arms, while the mounting adapter is connected to the sides. All of this is accomplished through a package of only 1” height.