The CP100X, feature-rich, sewing, and quilting machine brings high-quality sewing to your craft room. Designed for ease of use and durability with convenient features like a sharp LCD display, a one-step automatic needle threader with easy-to-follow threading diagrams, Quick-Set bobbin system, and adjustable sewing speed control. The CP100X also comes complete with a large wide table for sewing quilts and garments, a hard case to protect the machine when it is not in use, and 11 sewing and quilting feet. Select from 100 unique built-in stitches and 8 styles of auto-size one-step buttonholes. The metal frame, fixed needle bar, and exceptional feed system will give you high-quality, beautiful stitches. The CP100X amplifies your creativity with advanced features for a refined sewing experience.
- 100 UNIQUE BUILT-IN STITCHES: The Brother CP100X sewing and quilting machine includes 100 built-in stitches including utility, decorative and heirloom stitch functions, and 8 auto-size buttonholes
- IMPROVED NEEDLE THREADER: The 1-step automatic needle threader is easier than ever to use, the needle threader reliably pushes the thread through the needle
- INCLUDED ACCESSORIES: The CP100X includes a wide table, 10 sewing feet, protective hard case and more
- DURABLE METAL FRAME CONSTRUCTION: Durable metal frame, quality construction allows your machine to tackle any project ranging from thick denim to heavy quilts
- FIXED NEEDLE BAR: The needle is fixed in place while you work, allowing for cleaner stitching and even lines
- LARGE NEEDLE-TO-ARM WORKSPACE: A larger workspace with increased width in needle-to-arm space allows users to work on larger projects including quilts